Wednesday 14 August 2013

Everything is better in Black.

Today I picked up my Darth Vader Cloak from a dressmakers who lined the cloak for me and charged me a fair price. So now I need to start work on my chest armour and helmet... hopefuly it will be ready for the November MCM Expo. Well fingers crossed.

The old cloak as you can see is very flimsy and looks like it has no weight to it.


Now this new lined cloak has weight and will look so much better. The only downside is that the lining doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the cloak  It's a minor nip pic but im not going to complain. And blogger wont let me upload a photo of the new cloak.

On a side note the Winter London Film and Comic Con is going to have a big Flash Gordon present so I may have to get a photo taken with Sam Jones...
"Flying blind on a Rocket Cycle"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  





2 comments:

  1. So... any more news on your armour? Updates would be cool.

    Just to see how its getting along leading up to the event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well to be truthful work has been very busy but i have be meaning to do a post about a few things i have picked up over the last couple of weeks hopefully have that up by the weekend.

      Delete