Sunday 5 July 2015

A sad time that puts everything on hold.

I feel like i must apologize for not doing anything in the month of June. No updates or posts but it had been a hard month for me and my family. My aunt passed way and we had the funeral ten days later. So very thing was put on hold and i did not attend Collectomaina in Milton Keynes. Most of my free time was spent at the hospital and so on. After all family must come first.

But That is now over so lets look to the future. I am going to Hyper Japan and the London Film and Comic Con in July and have a weeks holiday so i am hoping to get s fair bit done and i will keep you this blog updated.

Just a little edit to this post
I have just started the It's all down hill from here Facebook page.
Go to
https://www.facebook.com/geadun7

Not much on it yet soon i will be posting stuff as and when things come up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment